- Managing and executing recruitment, selection and hiring policies.
- Being responsible for compensation and benefit policy structure for executives and management level including employees.
- Training and Developing employees’ orientation schemes to foster positive attitude towards company.
- Reviewing and evaluating the employee performance, the existing HR process, policies and regulation practices to ensure market competitiveness and legal compliance.
- Planning and executing the policies relating to all phases of human resources activities.
- Facilitating effective communication and staff relations across the organization.
- Maintaining an integrated HR development system and policy by aligning it to business policies.
- Other assignment.
- Male or Female, age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Law, Psychology, Political Science or related field.
- At least 8 years’ of experience as a HR professional or HR generalist with 3-5 years in managerial level, preferably in Food Industry and/ or organization which has head quarter and a lot of branches.
- Knowledge of Thai labor law and employment legislation.
- Good English communication abilities.
- Computer Proficiency (Microsoft Office)
- Proven team leader, able to work under high pressure.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, results-oriented, and act with a high sense of urgency.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, presentation and communication skills.